100% MONEY BACK GUARANTY & WARRANTY
We guarantee that the product will arrive in good condition.
All sales transactions are considered a Qard, until the goods purchased have been delivered, after which the sale transaction will be termed a sale.
All prices on the website are listed in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices listed do not include the cost of shipping and or applicable taxes.
Please note that Z-Com Computer Services Inc. reserves the right to cancel any order due to stock availability or information errors. In such cases you will be notified by email and the money will be refunded
Z-Com Computer Services Inc. will not be liable for any property damage, personal injury, loss of use, interruption of business, loss of profits, or other consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive or special damages.
All orders are shipped, upon payment confirmation, within 1 business day by local couriers, UPS or Canada Post. Z-Com Computer Services Inc. will not be held responsible for item being delayed by Act of God, War, Strike of Courier Services or Civil Unrest.
- Returning a defective product requires a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. We gladly accept DEFECTIVE returns on those products that we warranty and within the warranty period as stated on the invoice. Z-Com Computer Services Inc. shall have sole discretion as to replace, exchange or repair the item and then return it to you. Z-Com Computer Services Inc. Shall not be held liable for any LOSS/DAMAGE OF DATA ON ANY MEDIA PROVIDED.
- Non defective products may be returned within 30 days of shipment date provided they are still in original packaging and unopened.
- No returns (unless unopen or defective) for the following items:
- Software OEM
- Downloadable Software or Applications:
- Software may require you to use a computer or other device meeting minimum system requirements, and you are responsible for ensuring that your computer or device meets Software system requirements prior to purchase. Generally, Software system requirements are available on or from product detail pages. Once you have purchased a downloadable product, we encourage you to download it, if applicable, and to access it promptly to ensure that you have received it. You are responsible for downloading and confirming your ability to access software within thirty (30) days after purchase and bear all risk of loss thereafter, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash. We will usually continue to make purchased software available for additional activations or copies even after this thirty (30) day period, but we may, from time to time, remove without notice because of the Software provider’s licensing restrictions or for other reasons. Z-Com Computer Services Inc. will not be liable to you if any Software is removed or otherwise becomes unavailable for additional activation or copies. If you are unable to successfully download or access an Application after having reviewed our online help resources, please contact Z-Com Computer Services Inc. customer support.
- Digital CD & DVD Media
- Head Set
- Cables and Special Orders
- LCD MONITORS with less than 7 dead pixels and Notebooks with less than 4 dead pixels are not considered defective. See manufacturer’s warranty for dead pixel policy replacement
- COMBO SPECIALS include two items that must be purchased together in order to receive a discount. If one item from the Combo special is returned for a refund, the Combo Discount will be voided, and the discount amount will be deducted from the amount of the refund. For example: if your combo/bundle/kit discount was $5, and you return one of the items for a refund, the $5 will be deducted from your RMA refund amount.
- ALL return ITEMS WILL BE INSPECTED AND TESTED UPON RECEIPT. Any discrepancies including, but not limited to, the following list will result in the package being returned to the customer and credit or replacement will NOT be issued:
- Packages affixed with counterfeit label(s) or affixed with labels exhibiting tampering Products with any standard certification labels OR BAR CODE LABEL removed
- Products with SERIAL NUMBER which does not match SERIAL NUMBER on package or invoice
- Physically damaged products. Any dents, scratches, defacement or abuse of base casting.
- Products which are improperly packaged
- All products to be returned or exchanged must have their complete original packaged materials including any manuals, printed materials and disks.
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Returns will not be accepted at our Warehouse without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Contact Us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to get an RMA #. All RMA numbers will expire after 14 days of issuance. Any return we receive without an RMA number will be documented and may returned to you.
- We recommend that you use a “traceable carrier” with the “proof of delivery.” Z-Com Computer Services Inc. shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and it is non-refundable.
To cancel your order, simply call or email us with your Online Order#. Please include your reason for requesting the cancellation. If your order is shipped prior to receiving your cancellation request, please, refuse the shipment, once we receive the shipment, we will refund you less the shipping charges.
All approved refunds will be processed as soon as possible and will take up to 5 business days to credit back the funds to your account. Please Contact us if you have not received your refund with in that time frame.
Any product offering a mail-in rebate is not returnable to Z-Com Computer Services Inc. once the rebate has been filed. Be sure that the product is functional and that you intend to keep the product before sending in for your rebate. Products missing UPC codes or serial numbers from the box are NOT returnable. Only the product manufacturer can replace a defective item missing the UPC code.
The following statement discloses Z-Com Computer Services Inc. privacy policies for its web site. We do update our policy periodically without notice so please check occasionally for any changes.
WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER
We at Z-Com Computer Services Inc. respect your desire to protect personal information. This page reveals what sort of information we may ask you for, and in what situations.
We request personal information when you place an order, register a product, request a service, request for a trial copy of our software, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities on our website. For example:
- If you submit an order on-line with us, you will be asked for information needed to complete the transaction, such as your name, address, and credit card number.
- If you request technical support by email or telephone, we will ask you for information needed to complete the transaction, such as your registration/ license number and information about your computer hardware, software and the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
It is your decisions whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. However, please note that if you do not wish to provide the requested information, you may not be able to complete the specific process.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We use personal information in the following ways:
- To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs.
- To allow you to purchase and download products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select.
- To provide better/adequate/fast support over Telephone/E-mail/Fax etc,
Please be advised that we may disclose your personal information if legally required to do so by government agencies or law enforcement bodies.
We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
The personal information that you have provided to us may be transferred to other Z-Com Computer Services Inc. or Quick Heal Technologies’s offices around the world. Also, in certain countries our outside contractors might undertake the collection, transferring, storage and processing of your information.
We may track domain names, IP addresses, and browser types from people who visit our site. We use this information to produce traffic statistics for the Z-Com Computer Services Inc. sites. Such information is not co-related with any personal information.
The Z-Com Computer Services Inc. sites contain links to site of companies with whom we have a relationship. Z-Com Computer Services Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices of its business partners. We encourage you to read their privacy statements, as they may differ from ours.