Z-Com & Quick Heal’s Trademark Usage Guidelines
Please read and strictly adhere to these Z-Com & Quick Heal’s Trademark Usage guidelines (“Trademark usage guidelines”) with respect to the Trademarks, Copyrights (whether registered or not) owned by Z-Com Computer Services Inc.(having its Registered Office at 2221 St. Laurent Blvd., Ottawa, ON, K1G 1B1) & Quick Heal Technologies Private Limited (having its Registered Office at 603, MayFair Towers II, Wakdewadi, Shivajinagar, Pune- 411 005) or any of its subsidiaries (Z-Com & Quick Heal) before dealing with either directly or indirectly with Z-Com & Quick Heal or with any of the products manufactured, developed or distributed by Z-Com & Quick Heal.
You are presumed to have read and you shall be bound to follow these Trademark usage guidelines when you directly or indirectly deal, use, sell, and distribute Z-Com & Quick Heal range of products.
The term “Z-Com Trademarks”(ZCOMTM) & “Quick Heal’s Trademarks” (QHTM) shall mean and include:
- all the past, present, future software packages (including all its versions) developed, designed and manufactured by Z-Com & Quick Heal
- all the software documentation, dashboards, end user license agreements, content on the website of Z-Com & Quick Heal, whether copyrighted or not
- all the trade name, coined words, logos, symbols, slogans, jingles, brochures, pamphlets, Z-Com & Quick Heal’s products box packages, videos, used by Z-Com & Quick Heal in any type of advertising, marketing, documentation, software whether in print or online or any other type of mediums and whether registered as trademarks or not and whether copyrighted or not.
Authority to Use
- Each and every usage of ZCOMTM & QHTM will require prior written authorization of Z-Com & Quick Heal unless specifically waived by Z-Com & Quick Heal.
- Use ZCOMTM & QHTM in correct and legible form and as guided by the Authorized personnel of Z-Com & Quick Heal, if specifically authorized by Z-Com & Quick Heal in writing.
- For using the Quick Heal range of products you warrant to accept the End user License Agreement of the respective Quick Heal product.
- register any ZCOMTM & QHTM under any Intellectual Property laws whether in Canada or anywhere in the world.
- use/register any ZCOMTM & QHTM i.e. similar or deceptively similar to that of ZCOMTM & QHTM to create utter confusion as to Z-Com & Quick Heal or denotes/conveys any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship by Z-Com & Quick Heal.
- use/register any ZCOMTM & QHTM as the business name, name of the Company/Partnership/Sole Proprietor/Corporation/Trust/Society or any form of organization whether in Canada or anywhere in the world.
- use/register any ZCOMTM & QHTM as domain name, product name, telephone listings, account names on various platforms etc.
- use/display the product images of the Quick Heal range of Antivirus software products on your website without the express written authorization from Z-Com & Quick Heal.
- USE ZCOMTM & QHTM with respect to any illegal, false, defamatory, objectionable, objectionable to public policy, pornographic, scandalous materials of any sort.
Please note that Z-Com & Quick Heal’s Trademarks are the precious and valuable Intellectual Property of Z-Com & Quick Heal respectively. Failure to adhere and comply these Trademark Usage Guidelines by any person/corporation/company/organization warrants legal and penal actions by Z-Com & Quick Heal under the applicable laws of Canada. All matters shall be subject to Ontario jurisdiction. If you come across any violation of these Trademark guidelines as framed and updated by Z-Com & Quick Heal from time to time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.